Hello old friends. It has been a doozy of a holiday season hasn't it? I don't know about you, but I still can't believe that it is 2016.  It is always sad to say goodbye to a great year that has helped me grow to the person that I wanted to be. I went on vacation for the first time without my family, I bought a new car, started a new job, and was able to get back to the thing I love most (acting). I just hope 2016 it going to be as great. 



To start off the new year, I wanted to clean out my studio. For a long time it has been a place for me to collect useless things that I might "make over". We all have those thoughts, am I right? It was all starting to pile up in my tiny room. Yesterday I decided enough was enough.  Thus began my new year cleaning streak.

Here is what my studio looked like before. 
This is the controlled chaos. I had things everywhere and anywhere.  Under things, in boxes, hidden in closests. It was everywhere! Not to mention that the red "wallpaper" was fading.  

The cleaned up studio after a day's work. There is still a ton more for me to get to. I don't dare touch the closest in this room yet. I swear there is something living I in there. That might be a task that I will tackle on a snow day. 

It is a slow start but I am looking forward to a clean work space. 
What are you guys doing to start off the New Year?


Leave a Reply