Why yes I am working on a new project just after CTCON. I am that crazy. No I don't need help.....well depends on who you ask. 

One of my new favorite things to do is to re-fashion my old costumes into new ones.  I just don't love the idea that I am spending so much time on a costume just to wear it once. Not to mention that I don't have a super Hollywood budget to make anything I want.


So for my next event at  the Connecticut Renaissance Faire in Oct,  I have decided to take my old renaissance costume from here and make it into a Wonder Woman version. My boyfriend likes to point out (by point out I mean laugh) that I love to bring the modern characters into the renaissance time period even though they don't belong. I think of it more as a challenge to see if I can make them fit into that world but still retain their personality and superpowers.
Sketch for the costume

As always, I will keep you posted on my progress. My goal is to spend as little as I can on this to keep with the spirit of re-fashioning. 


Leave a Reply