In the costuming world, it is never too early to start thinking about the next convention's costume choices. I am one of those people who don't like to leave anything until the last minute. I did that with Rhode Island Comic Con and I forgot a ton of stuff ( like my actual dress). So here I am in November, plotting out my costume choices for the next convention.


My next dream costume ( the first being Anastasia) is from a movie that I loved dearly as a kid. Even though I skipped though all of the scary parts in the beginning of the movie. My main costume is going to be Jane from Disney's Tarzan.  I can't tell you how excited I am to be doing this costume finally. Here are my costume resource pictures.


I think I have a thing for yellow dresses. Hmmm... :)

It is nice to have three costumes on my plate for the cold Connecticut months that I have ahead of me. Keep checking back to see my progress on these costumes!


Leave a Reply