What's in my bag: Convention Edition


I am kind of addicted to those magazine articles where they show you what is in the bag of Hollywood's stars. Some of the things that they carry make me think that I should carry that around in my gigantic purse. Today I am going to show you what I normally carry in my bag during conventions. This is the bag that is either incorporated into my costume or carried by my lovely sister. (If you want to know what kind of bag to wear, check out this post).

1. Convention Pass- Pretty basic. You would need to wear this all the time to access most of the convention.
2. Extra hair elastic- Just incase your hair starts to become unruly.
3. Lipstick- You know you will be drinking water and your lipstick will come up. It is nice to touch up.
4. Compact Mirror and powder- So you can actually see yourself when you are touching up your lipstick.
5. Bobbypins- Don't ask me how I lose all of my bobby pins, but I do. So I always keep extras in case my wig decides to slip.
6. Hand sanitizer- It always nice to have.
7. Band-aids- I am always finding cool pins at the convention. With that, I am always stabbing myself with the pins. 
8. Aspirin- Believe me, you will need it.Those Bronies are VERY hyper (in a good way. :p)
9. Safety Pins- I have had to use these to do a quick fix on a costume scene. Now I never leave the hotel without a couple on me.
10. Camera/ Camera Bag- For those awesome moments that you never want to forget. Or do what I do and use the case to carry everything in.
11. Cash- Some vendors don't take card, so it is always nice to have cash. Just make sure to leave some cash for the parking garage. I found out the hard way that some don't take card.
12. ID- Just don't lose it! 
13. Credit card- You know you will find that ONE Doctor Who item that you just have to have.
14. Phone- Who doesn't carry this around anymore.

If my bag happens to be bigger, there are a few more things that I would pack. 
Water/Snacks
Bigger first-aid kit
Hand wipes
Deodorant

For those of you who go to cons, what are your must haves for your bag? I would love to know! Leave a message in the comments.


Leave a Reply