If you follow me on Pinterest at all, you will see that I am always pinning awesome photos of other cosplayers. It gets so bad that I am sure my friends unfriend me on there. But I love admiring other people's hard work! Seeing different interpretations of one character always inspires me to think outside the box.

So I happy to bring you a weekly dose of costume awesomeness. Here is week one!

Brace yourselves ladies.


How can you not fall in love with this version of Peter Pan! This modern take on a classic character has left me in tears. This cosplayer has thought of everything! From the patches on his destroyed vest to the rings on his finger. I am kinda in love with those pants and would love to find a pair that is similar.  And can we take a moment to admire the shoes.......perfect aren't they? T


This had me giggling for a few moments. I need this vest in my life.

This cosplay is just pure awesomeness. See more pictures of this amazing cosplay on their tumblr post.

Cosplayer: Peter Lilly-Tumblr Post/Blog


Leave a Reply