My what a busy week it has been for me. I do loathe having a real life job that cuts into my costume designing time. I was able to have a day off in between the craziness of the week. I sat down for a straight 5 hours to get the majority of my crown done. I have to say, I am kinda in love with my crown.


Believe it or not, I had to use hot glue to make the lines of the crown. There were a ton of lines to do. Not to mention that I would do a line with the glue then quickly press glitter onto it. After all that was done, I modge podged MORE glitter to the crown. I think I will be eating glitter for weeks after this project.


The only thing that I don't like about the crown is that I made it a tiny bit big. So now I have to figure out a way to add padding to the crown so that it doesn't slip off my head mid-convention.


Leave a Reply