I'm in the final stretches of finishing up my three costumes. Whew. I would do a happy dance if I wasn't so tired. 

But today I decided to do a trial run of my Jane Porter cosplay with makeup. At first I didn't think it was going well. I thought I was way off on everything. Then there was this magic moment when everything was on and buttoned that it came together. 


All that is left for me to do with this costume are the minor accessories that I have to buy. I shouldn't have waited so long. I hope they come in time for the convention. 

The base for the makeup before anything has been put on. 

Make up is on. This is where I felt it wasn't going how I wanted it to go. 

Yay for petticoats. It's so fluffy!

And it is all pulled together. I am very happy with the top. It was one that i drafted myself. 

This has been a huge learning experience for me. I'm glad that I went with dafting my own pattern. Nothing else would have come close to what I had envisioned. 

Until next time my friends,
Amanda


Leave a Reply