Where did summer go? Seriously. It was just September not long ago? But I have to say that I love fall. I don't care for the season that comes after it but I do enjoy the leaves changing, Halloween costumes hit the stores, and all of that jazz.

Because of my full time job, I haven't been able to do a whole lot of fun things. Here are some photos of things that I was able to do these last few weeks.

 
This past week I did a photoshoot for my Snow White costume that I just finished.  It was long and hot so I had to to let off some stream with these goofy photos.

Cirque De Sewer is a trained rat show. It was so cute seeing these rats do tricks
 
Best Pina Colada smoothie ever. My sister was too happy about this.


My sister and I went to the Renaissance Faire in Connecticut. It was so much fun. So much fun that I forgot to take pictures. Ooops! I blame the heat that day. 


Oogie Boogie showed up at my studio today. Mwhahaha

 Always waiting for things to upload.
And with Rhode Island Comic Con comping up, I had to do repairs to my Anastasia costume. The hoop skirt took a beating as Connecticon. But it was well worth the time to re-do this. I feel the hoops are sturdier now.


Did you do anything fun this past week? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time my friends,
Amanda


Leave a Reply