Like everyone, I go through Netflix binge watching sprees. My latest binge is Once Upon a Time. I watched it when it first came one, but I missed a few episodes here and there and I just fell behind. Oh what I missed! I must tell you all that I am now a Hooker. Not in the Hooters since, but in the sense that I am in love with the character Captain Hook. Need a visual reference? I am happy to oblige.


But I digress from the actual reason for this post. As I am watching this show, I am admiring all of the amazing costume work that this show has. Truly splendid work. One of my favorites is one of Snow White's outfits. It is different from the normal "princess dress" that most of the female story tale characters normally wear(not that I mind a princess dress). It provides an different view and story of a well known character. And since I need a new awesome costume for the renaissance faire, I thought this would be an awesome new project for me to work on during the summer months. 

As always, I will keep you all posted on my progress with this costume. I look forward to working on the quilting pattern on her bodice. It is something that I have never done before. 

And happy 4th to all my American friends!


Leave a Reply