Like many of you out there, I take a TON of photos throughout my day. Most of them are just goofy shots of me working in my room. But I thought it would be fun to actually show these off at the end of the week. 

This is your obligatory warning of goofy out-of-focus photos of my crazy week.


Working on a new under $50 project. It makes me a little crazy.....just a little.

I've learned long ago that you can never pin too much. So many mistakes could have been avoided if I had just used a little more pins.

The "clean side" of my craft room. This is my favorite place in my entire apartment. I love the light that comes into the room. This is where I store all of my geek memorabilia from past events.

This cat make is impossible to get anything done. All he wants to do is cuddle.


Leave a Reply